She's Half Italian And Half Latina And She's ALL Woman
You've just gotta love the smooth chocolate milk skin on Latina Girls, and a Latina and Italian mix is just that much better. Eva beautiful brown tits, accented by her dark mocha flavored nipples, are making my mouth water just looking at them. And what a sweet ass! That curvy brown bottom is enough cushion for some hard pushin. The rest of the package on this Sexy Latina Teen is truely tight, beautiful long black hair, and a sweet pussy shaved to a tight little racing stripe right up the center. Looks good enough to eat don't it?I had the opportunity to chat for a bit with Busty Eva in her online forum. All I can say is WOW. She's sure not afraid to tell you how she feels and what she likes. She told me a little story about her Mom's shower massager that had me hard as a rock 5 seconds into it. She's got a thing for dildos and vibrators from what I saw on her site, man she really lets loose when she cums too. She brought herself to orgasm about 4 times in a row and each one was louder than the previous one. I could watch her get off all day.
Photos: Sexy See-Thru Panties
Photos: Lollypop Girl, So Naughty



3 Comments:
why not the front galls
email me miss hot sexy it is heywillwill2@aim.com
ha are you a 40c
Post a Comment
<< Home